Oscraps

Good Times
@tanteva Wow!...I'm honored & flattered...that you chose one of my layouts to scraplift!...I'm MIA right now because I'm grieving the loss of my beloved husband...who just passed away...or I would have answered you sooner...Great! scraplift!...Nice choice of colors!...& I really like the paper color choice in your BG!...Love! all the Birthday! stuff!...& all the Bright! Happy Colors! you chose!...FANTASTIC! JOB!... :flower: :heartpumppink: :beatingheart: :heartpumpred: :bdaycake::bdaysmile::banana::cake1::wine4:...

Last edited:
Oh, I had totally missed this. So sorry for your loss! :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:
@tanteva Wow!...I'm honored & flattered...that you chose one of my layouts to scraplift!...I'm MIA right now because I'm grieving the loss of my beloved husband...who just passed away...or I would have answered you sooner...Great! scraplift!...Nice choice of colors!...& I really like the paper color choice in your BG!...Love! all the Birthday! stuff!...& all the Bright! Happy Colors! you choose!...FANTASTIC! JOB!... :flower: :heartpumppink: :beatingheart: :heartpumpred: :bdaycake::bdaysmile::banana::cake1::wine4:...

Layout information

Category
Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023)
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename