**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 10 - Gift to the World | CHALLENGE

Jeannette

CHEERY O
1701528852946-jpeg.408144

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Sweet Doll Design - CONGRATULATIONS TO @cinderella2009
- Winner 2 - $5 to Lynn Grieveson - CONGRATULATIONS TO @isDK
- Winner 3 - $5 to Joyful Heart Designs - CONGRATULATIONS TO @Robloz55

*LOOK FOR YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES THAT WILL INCLUDE COUPON CODES AND EXPIRE DATES, AND ETC!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!

Day 10 - Scrap your Gift to the World
Christmas season for me is about giving. Giving to others. To friends, to family, to a random person I meet, to the homeless, to people in need. Now please don't think I'm a Saint, because I'm not. Oh so often I am too busy. Busy with work, busy with the housekeeping, busy worrying about my kids, my husband, the future, the planet and myself. There is always so much to think about, to worry about. And even though I've learned througout the years that the small things are so much more important than all the big issues .... well I guess I'm only human.

Anyway during Christmas Season I try to be more aware about the giving, because a simple smile, a kind word, a friendly gesture can mean so very much to the other person. That is why I am so happy to host this challenge: Your Gift to the World.

My gift to the world is a reminder to look for the little things in life. I am very curious about what your gift to the world will be. I can imagine this whole concept sounds very difficult, but really it is not. Your gift doesn't have to be big, it can be just about something small, but it needs to be meaningful to you.

Perhaps you do a lot for climate change, like to buy products that are climate friendly, buy second hand products and so on. Or perhaps you teach your children and grandchildren about all people being equal. Maybe you read a lot and you give your love for books on to others, or perhaps you do volunteer work for homeless people, or for animals. Maybe you have a garden and you grow vegetables and share them with others. There are so many possibilities. You can give love, friendship, kindness, a smile, a gesture, understanding, but also music, a book, words, religion, hope, a precious photo, or a page you've scrapped with love.

Here is my page

Little-Things.jpg
Made with ArtPlay Palette Happy Life by Anna Aspnes Designs, the photo is from me, and so are the words, except for the word Happy, and the poem.

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Sweet Doll designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Lynn Grieveson
- Winner 3 - $5 to Vero - The French Touch
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.​

RULES:
- Scrap your Gift to the Word. Do it in your own way. With or without photo, heritage, traditional, journal or art journal, it is all up to you.
- Please include the words DAY 10 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2023 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2023 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Su_Sanne

1701528852946-jpeg.408144

Day 10 - Scrap your Gift to the World
Christmas season for me is about giving. Giving to others. To friends, to family, to a random person I meet, to the homeless, to people in need. Now please don't think I'm a Saint, because I'm not. Oh so often I am too busy. Busy with work, busy with the housekeeping, busy worrying about my kids, my husband, the future, the planet and myself. There is always so much to think about, to worry about. And even though I've learned througout the years that the small things are so much more important than all the big issues .... well I guess I'm only human.

Anyway during Christmas Season I try to be more aware about the giving, because a simple smile, a kind word, a friendly gesture can mean so very much to the other person. That is why I am so happy to host this challenge: Your Gift to the World.

My gift to the world is a reminder to look for the little things in life. I am very curious about what your gift to the world will be. I can imagine this whole concept sounds very difficult, but really it is not. Your gift doesn't have to be big, it can be just about something small, but it needs to be meaningful to you.

Perhaps you do a lot for climate change, like to buy products that are climate friendly, buy second hand products and so on. Or perhaps you teach your children and grandchildren about all people being equal. Maybe you read a lot and you give your love for books on to others, or perhaps you do volunteer work for homeless people, or for animals. Maybe you have a garden and you grow vegetables and share them with others. There are so many possibilities. You can give love, friendship, kindness, a smile, a gesture, understanding, but also music, a book, words, religion, hope, a precious photo, or a page you've scrapped with love.

Here is my page

Made with ArtPlay Palette Happy Life by Anna Aspnes Designs, the photo is from me, and so are the words, except for the word Happy, and the poem.

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Sweet Doll designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Lynn Grieveson
- Winner 3 - $5 to Vero - The French Touch
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.​

RULES:
- Scrap your Gift to the Word. Do it in your own way. With or without photo, heritage, traditional, journal or art journal, it is all up to you.
- Please include the words DAY 10 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2023 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2023 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Jeannette, :heartpumppink:
that was a wonderful preface to the challenge and I rediscover myself in many ways when it comes to the worries and love for the little things. A feeling of happiness can seem so unimportant to others. Nobody lives in your skin.
Not an easy task, I think about what I have to give to the world. Maybe many of my thoughts are that one day our planet will regain its rights? There is so much that could be said about it. I am thinking ...

isDK

:coffeedrinker:I had to think about this one.
I started with superpower, and enjoyed using (mostly) the stuff in the Oscraps Cozy Christmas downloads.

Last edited: