Oscraps

DAY 10 - An Open Mind
hoodsmom

DAY 10 - An Open Mind

Here's the quotation by Suzy Kassem:
I have been finding treasures in places I did not want to search. I have been hearing wisdom from tongues I did not want to listen. I have been finding beauty where I did not want to look. And I have learned so much from journeys I did not want to take.

BTW, for you Dr. Who fans - I dug up the quotation **before** seeing yesterday's Dr. Who episode. Looks like Russell T. Davies and Suzy Kassem (and I) are on the same wavelength. (And I am **so** glad Russell T. Davies has returned as show runner.)

Process Notes for the LO: https://oscraps.com/community/media/process-notes-for-an-open-mind-lo.386515/

Credits:
Oscraps Collabs Tango, Merry and Bright, Gather, Comfort and Joy
Anna Aspnes ALT 23, Painted Leaves 1, Happiness WordArtMix1
I used a modified phrenology image that had been "reimagined" with AI at the clipdrop.com website (which by current law made it copyright-free - that's going to be a very interesting twist for those of us who frequently use the work of others)
very impressive page, love the quote so much and your play with light and darkness - a fantastic implementation of the theme

The dark background and the mix of the bright colors give your layout a very special note. The quote is so true.

Wow this is totally fascinating - what a captivating quote and the annoying thing is I haven't been able to catch up with Dr Who yet so "spoilers" as Riversong would say. I love this and it was also interesting to see your process notes. I think I am going to have to pay to see Dr Who 'cause it is hard not seeing it after all these years of free-to-air. :wow:

Fabulous page with amazing colours. And a wonderful gift. Being open minded is so important. It helps us to see, learn, understand and so much more. I think you have created a beautiful page and your journaling is wonderful. Thank you for participating!

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
hoodsmom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename