Oscraps

Day 10: My Gift To Mother Earth
Credits list
Credits:
So Much Collection by Lynn Grieveson

Font - Euphoria Script

Translation:
My gift to Mother Earth is that I every day make an effort to not drain her more than necessary. I can't do everything, but I can do my best. Every choice I make, I try to think of what's best for the earth. I don't consume unnecessary stuff. The house is full, we don't need more things! It's so wonderful, not to have to stress to have all the latests all the time. When I go grocery shopping I try to buy what's best for the climate, but it's crazy hard to avoid plastic packings! But everything we buy will be sorted and recycled. Or reused. We don't eat meat, and we try to use up all leftovers. Every little step is a step in the right direction. I can't take responsibility for what others do, but what I do, that's for sure is my responsibility!
Great thoughts and so true, Eva! We are all responsible for what we do and don't do for/to God's creation! Lovely page! Thanks for the translation, too!

Eva, I just love your LO and your journaling. You always have stories to tell and I an happy you share them with us. The few elements you've used are perfect - and perfectly applied.

Wow, I love your page, but I also love your gift. A gift to mother Earth is a gift to the whole world and all the people living on it.
I do find it hard sometimes to be good for mother Earth, but I try too, each and every day. I believe that when we want to save our earth we will have to start with ourselves.
I love the colours you used in your page. Thank you so much for joininig in!

Small steps can go a long way, if everyone would do that. I try it every day too.
It's the biggest we can give to the earth. Great message !

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename