Oscraps

12 Days of Dec day 10: Gift
cfile

12 Days of Dec day 10: Gift

My gift is to have people enjoy the present... make every day count as tomorrow is not promised. Reach out to those we haven't seen in a while and tell those that you love, how much they mean to you. We forget to do that sometimes.
================================
(I used a solid color 79a5a6 layer blend mode screen over the oscraps-CC-paper-XuxperDesigns-2 to work with the color on the gift packages)
Credits list
Day 10 Gift challenge
Credits:
OScraps December 2023 Collab Cozy Christmas (brown glitter leaf oscraps-CC-foliage-las-2 recolored with hue adj to green)

Daily Downloads

Where all the daily downloads will be available.
oscraps.com
font: Big River Script
Wonderful take on the challenge! I really love how you used the elements, especially the gift boxes and the snowflakes.

I love your gift. It is true that many people live for tomorrow and forget today. Reaching out and telling others how much they are loved is so important. Your page is beautiful, I really love the giftboxes in the snow. Wonderful page, thank you fo joining in!

I love your gift. It is true that many people live for tomorrow and forget today. Reaching out and telling others how much they are loved is so important. Your page is beautiful, I really love the giftboxes in the snow. Wonderful page, thank you for joining in!
Thank you Jeannette for your challenge and for your sweet comments. It is amazing to me how we sometimes forget the little things that mean so very much. Hugs and Happy Holidays!

Yes, beautiful message! We are not promised tomorrow so we must make today the best we can and do our best! Beautiful page!

Yes, beautiful message! We are not promised tomorrow so we must make today the best we can and do our best! Beautiful page!
Thank you!!
Such a lovely take on the challenge, that message should we take to our heart everyday.
Thank you Merethe.. i agree.. the last few weeks several people i know have passed suddenly as well as getting cancer.. tomorrow is definitely not promised. Big hugs my friend.. xo

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename