Oscraps

December 2023 - 10
ViVre

December 2023 - 10

On day 10 of december we are challenged to scrap our gift to others/to the world.
Because I retired this year (sept ’23), I have much more (quality-)time to give.
In the picture is the Angel of Time in Chartres (France).
Credits list
Rachel Jefferies Vanguard MMP
AnnaAspnes MelangeFotoBlendz 3
AnnaAspnes HandScript 1
AnnaAspnes ArtsyClocks 4
Photo Pixabay - GuyDugas
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and digigal
I love that angel! It's one of the statues at Chartres you can see pretty well without binoculars and I enjoyed sketching it a few years ago. But I didn't realize until now that it's a sundial - thanks for the lovely and enlightening image.

fantastic page and your gift - oh yes, time is something that most people don't seem to have

Wow, beautiful layout and I love your gift. Time is always an issue. I still work full time, and with a husband, three kids and all the other stuff that needs to be done, there is just not enough time. I did a lot of voluntary work before, and I will do again when I am retired.
It's a wonderful gift to have time for someone else in the hectic world.
Thank you so much for joining!

I love that angel! It's one of the statues at Chartres you can see pretty well without binoculars and I enjoyed sketching it a few years ago. But I didn't realize until now that it's a sundial - thanks for the lovely and enlightening image.

@hoodsmom I was in Chartres too; in 2014. I walked 600 km (373 miles) to arrive there!

Wow, beautiful layout and I love your gift. Time is always an issue. I still work full time, and with a husband, three kids and all the other stuff that needs to be done, there is just not enough time. I did a lot of voluntary work before, and I will do again when I am retired.
It's a wonderful gift to have time for someone else in the hectic world.
Thank you so much for joining!
@Jeannette I really cann't imagine how you manage a fulltime job and a family at home. You are a true hero, but if possible: take care of yourself also. You deserve it!

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
ViVre
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata