Oscraps

Remember
Done for the Heritage Challenge #2 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-2023-challenge-2-heritage.38148/

Journaling reads: Seeing this paper in the kit brought back memories of the vintage wallpaper in the farm house we rented when the kids were small. Jessica was 5 1/2, Michael was almost 4, Elisabeth was 20 months old and Nathanael was born a couple of months after we moved in late April 1985.

Elisabeth loved playing with dolls, so for her birthday we got her this doll that was almost as big as she was! She named her doll, Rosa, which was a popular name for dolls in our house. She soon transferred her love of dolls to a love of all things animal!

It is hard to believe that Elisabeth turns 40 soon! She has 3 live baby dolls...Hannah, Ryan and Abby, and 3 fur babies...Sally, Hank and Toby.
Credits list
Recollection Kit by Joanne Brisboise
Font is American Typewriter Regular
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joanne Brisebois
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Love the photo... that doll is bigger than the little girl. She looks so happy. So glad the paper reminds you of the vintage wallpaper in your old house. Fantastic journaling. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Oh Vicky! I love this! Your storytelling makes me feel like I was there when you were raising your family...and I love how you tell about her as a child and as an adult. Very nice page for this heritage challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename