Oscraps

Dad, Graduation 1945
sandra-9663

Dad, Graduation 1945

September 2023 - Challenge #2 - Heritage
Credits list
paper, word strips, paint circles -- Express Yourself: Hope 01, by Vicki Robinson Designs --
word strips, paint swirls, paint dots -- Express Yourself: Hope 03, by Vicki Robinson Designs --
font for date -- Sweet Rosie
font for journaling -- Tabitha
photo -- from our family album
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
Awesome page and beautiful photo. Love that you kept the simplicity, makes the photo stand out beautiful. I also love the wordstips and the fonts you used.
Keeping a page simply and yet make it so beautiful is not as easy as it looks. I give you a Standing O!

This LO has a look of the 1940's... love the title font - the black stripes - and fabulous black and white photo! The word strips are perfect. The swirly bits and scatters add just that bit of drama. Love the tan background with the touches of light turquoise. Very eye-catching. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Awesome page and beautiful photo. Love that you kept the simplicity, makes the photo stand out beautiful. I also love the wordstips and the fonts you used.
Keeping a page simply and yet make it so beautiful is not as easy as it looks. I give you a Standing O!
Oh, Wow, Thank you so much, Jeannette!! What a lovely surprise. This was a fun challenge, and I'm so glad that Oscaps provides these monthly challenges.

Congratulations on your standing O! Well-deserved! I especially like the swirls going down the page; they add energy to the page. which suits that photo so well.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
sandra-9663
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename