Oscraps

February Challenge #4 - Big Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Needed to make his photo a bit larger to qualify for a big photo layout. No problem...that smile deserves a full page. Thanks for hosting @*gina*
What a gorgeous page, Linda - and what a cutie. His smile is so adorable. The background, the added elements and the word art fit perfectly.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge I chose to give my image a triangle shape.
Gorgeous page - the picture really comes into its own and the addition of the elements supports that.

*gina*

CHEERY O
I've gone with a parallelogram perhaps inspired by this month's template challenge.

Gorgeous layout, Jean - I like the shape you used to highlight the beautiful photo. The added elements fit perfectly to your page.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Gina!
I created a heart shape in PSE15 and used a 300 soft round brush to create the soft edge for the mask shape.
Gorgeous layout, Vicky - and what a great idea with the heart shape. You choose the perfect photo for it. I like the clustering and the little journaling.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Gorgeous page and purr-fect photo. Yes, cats can assume the most impossible positions, I know that from my cat, too.
The background fit perfectly, also the greenery with the little pop of pink. The speech bubble is fantastic.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Gorgeous page, Marijke - your photo fand the word art its perfectly to your chosen elements. I like the village in the background and the added flowers at the roadside.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Sold our condo on the beach.
Gorgeous page, Barbara - I like the beautiful photos and all the circles around decorated with elements. And sometimes we all have something let go to start something new - don't be sad.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Super challenge. Thanks for hosting, Gina. Picked a square shape.

Used Anna Aspnes' FotoInspired Template #A
Gorgeous page, Christy - I like the photos of the barn swallows. Isn't wonderful to see how the grow up? Your added elements fit perfectly.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Status
Not open for further replies.