Oscraps

#4: barn swallows again.jpg
zlemon

#4: barn swallows again.jpg

Every year for six years, barn swallows would nest outside my front door in Austin. They truly were my fine feathered friends. The babies would come back and have their babies. But I moved away from my friends to sunny Arizona. Now I have mourning doves, a bevy of quail, and three desert cottontail bunnies as buddies. But I sure miss my barn swallows, I hope the new owners treasure them as I did.

Used Anna Aspnes' FotoInspired Templates #3A.

Thanks for looking,
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: cyanne22
I miss the barn swallows that lived in the carport at my apartment too! Your photo treatment is gorgeous.

Oh, that's hard to lose your feathered friends! I'm glad to see them well documented here (and glad there are new friends in AZ).

I love the fact that you put the inset photo of the barn swallows over the top of the large photo. This is a beautiful photo.

Hope the barn swallows have a home to build their nest. Still too cold up north for nest building. Love the photo insert.

Gorgeous page, Christy - I like the photos of the barn swallows. Isn't wonderful to see how the grow up? Your added elements fit perfectly.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.

I hope these little beauties continue to be treasured by the new owners; how could they not! Loving the two photographs and the little cluster of twigs!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename