Oscraps

Back on the road?

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
It's so long since I have really travelled and it'll be a while yet before I do. It was such a feature of our life before, although I never took it for granted as I always had a sense it wouldn't last forever (partly thanks to the experience of living through SARs in Singapore nearly 20 years ago!)

But I have lots of travel photos still to scrap, and lots of hopeful plans.

Which all inspired my new collection: Mapped

lgrieveson-mapped-bundle-thumb.jpg

It includes elements, mixed media elements (paint etc), papers AND a pair of templates plus journal cards. But, if you don't want the whole collection, there are lots of 'bundle' options as well to suit pocket scrappers and non-pocket scrappers :)

Here's how I had fun with it:

20220411-usa2009-texas-mapped-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

giphy.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Loved working with this brilliant collection Lynn, working on a second page to go with the first one I made using it. I have only been overseas once and I am so glad I had the opportunity to that, my sister and I spent six weeks away, doing a bus tour of England and a river cruise through Europe. We had such a brilliant time!

This is my first page about some of the castles we saw along the Rhine River cruise.........

will post the second layouts when I finish it. :)

LSlycord

I am sooo excited to use this kit! We leave a week from today for Amsterdam, Paris and London. And this kit is perfect. I now know what I am going to use to create my travel book documenting the adventures. As a matter of fact, I may need to get a few photos today as I begin packing! Love, love, love!!!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I did two pages from the last trip I took on a plane. LOVED using your templates, Lynn.

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
I did two pages from the last trip I took on a plane. LOVED using your templates, Lynn.

These are super cool! (I was on a crowded plane for the first time in years on Saturday and it was a bit :oops:)