Oscraps

Art Journal Challenge Week 3 - Summer!

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
This month's Art Journaling challenge is all about seasons.

In this art journal challenge, I invite you to delve deep into your personal experiences, memories, and emotions associated with summer.

By reflecting on what summer means to you, you can then create an art journal page that encapsulate the essence of this vibrant season.

Here is a mood board to get you feeling summer...and let the word Summer and the color palette and images make your mind and emotions wander, and then scrap what you feel!!

My layout :

page094_resize.jpg
Everyone who participates in any of this month's challenges will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to Oscraps. You can receive up to four entries into this month's drawing.

I can't wait to see what you have to share about SUMMER.

Challenge Rules:
You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on July 31st o complete your pages for this challenge.
  1. To qualify for the drawing, you need to use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store (non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not).
  2. You need to credit all the products used on your page.
  3. You cannot use a page you create for this challenge for another Oscraps challenge.
  4. Upload your page to the Art Journal Gallery and then add your layout to the challenge thread. (Below you will find instructions on adding your page to this thread.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:

Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).

This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.

Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe