Oscraps

April Challenge # 3 - fonts

zanthia

CHEERY O
1680074272006.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the font challenge

For this challenge I would like to see 3 different styles of fonts - how you use them is totally up to you.

As many of us are font collectors please list the fonts you used both in the gallery and here when you post your page.

My layout used the following fonts :

button font - KG Wake Me Up
handwritten font - Gabriola
script font - Hunter

I used Fancy Garden by regina falango to create my page https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FANCY-GARDEN-BUNDLE.html

RULES:
- create any style layout using three different styles of fonts and list the fonts used in both the gallery and the forum
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST Apr 30 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O

isDK

Thank you for the challenge. I thought a lot about how my process doesn't usually make me think of an approach like I used here for the fonts. ;)
Fonts are Pretty Garden Trio

zanthia

CHEERY O

zanthia

CHEERY O

zanthia

CHEERY O
Thank you so much for hosting this fun challenge! Here are the fonts I used:
These boots-Child Writing Bold
Are Made-Chalk Duster Regular
For Playing-Wish I Were Taller (A Kevin and Amanda font]
Kit: Here Comes the Sun by Karen Schulz

cute border you made with the frogs and mushrooms , great pics and mix of fonts

thanks for joining in the challenge

zanthia

CHEERY O
Always like a font challenge! I used Minya Nouvelle (serif), Boss Signature (script), KG Skinny Latte (san serif).

pretty lo of the bird , like the use of paper strips in one corner

zanthia

CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge. I thought a lot about how my process doesn't usually make me think of an approach like I used here for the fonts. ;)
Fonts are Pretty Garden Trio

great series of photos and like how you have words in each using different fonts - must have been difficult to see though.

zanthia

CHEERY O

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Such a fun challenge, thank you!
I used x3 fonts -
49 - Stencil font
& - Valentine Time font
I am feeling - MTF (Miss Tina Font) UpperCase Poster Ultra Thin