Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 11.17.2023 - 11.30.2023

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from11.17.2023 - 11.30.2023.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least THREE of the challenge colors on your page. You may use products from any O'Scraps designer as long as your page contains at least some of Anna's designs.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, November 30, 2023 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Notabilia
ArtPlay Palette Brumal
ArtPlay Palette De Novo
ArtsyTransfers Flaneur
ArtsyTransfers Vivify

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, December 1, 2023.

Thank you for participating!

RJMJ

**********Lengthy Reflections on my ongoing grief,loss & my personal pain******

Hi There Everyone!...

It has been so long since I have been here...I so miss doing these Anna Color Challenges...It's been now 5 months since my beloved, husband,Ray has passed away...I can't believe how time has gone by so fast...yet so slow...I'm still trying to figure out this grief thing...I have created quite a few layouts...& they are all about grief...Grieving is so hard & so emotionally draining...Some days are harder than others...But my life has been complicated by so much since then...I almost got evicted on November 1st...I did not have all of the rent money & no money for utilities...My brother is now staying here...So,I have his help now...But not only did this happen...I have been back & forth to the ER Hospital twice now...About a month ago...I was home alone one night...& the abdominal pain was so bad I could hardly walk...I called my extra Mural Nurse...She said to call 911...I did & they took me to the hospital...I was there for almost 2 days...getting & waiting on tests...Turns out I have a bad Gall Bladder with a very...very,large stone...Hence the pain on the right side...At least I know now,why eating has been difficult & painful...too...After everything that has happened to me...Gall Bladder???...Really!!!...But it gets still worse...I had to stay in the hospital for 5 days before surgery...They would not let me go home either way...I ended up spending 2 weeks at the hospital...Gall Bladder surgery is supposed to be a simple surgery...right???...Turns out...my Gall Bladder is attached to my colon...So,they couldn't remove it...I woke up,in recovery,with a drain attached to my abdomen...I just cried in shock & fear...OMG! what happened now!...So,I had to stay there so they could get the pain under control...& there was a lot of pain...After so many days...they let me go home...The drain is to clear out the fluid & clear up the inflammation...before they can go back & try the surgery again...I still don't have a timeline on to when the next surgery is..At least...3 to 5 weeks,I guess...In the meantime...I had some complications with the drain...& had to spend 2 more days in the ER... [that was just this past Friday & Saturday...]...But they fixed the drain...& it's working again...The pain seems to be better too...albeit...I am still taking pain meds...And somewhat limited to my computer time...but that is improving too...I also re-injured my bad broken arm...I pulled a muscle there...but it is also coming back to good too...

Either way...I wanted to create a layout for this challenge...I really liked the colors...I am still trying to navigate how to grieve...& how to learn to live without my beloved Ray...I didn't really want to create too many layouts here...to be a downer to everyone here...Everyone is gearing up for the holiday season...But for me it will be just...sad...I am crying just thinking about it...Ray loved Christmas like me...But that may be a thing of the past...My Dad doesn't celebrate family,Christmas anymore...& my brother is fine either way...I'm just somewhere lost inbetween & it will be more difficult for me to bear...Either way,I'm waiting to get involved with a grief therapy online program...recommended by my social worker & my case worker...but I got word today,it isn't starting up until January 2024...I was hoping it would be sooner...rather than later...I have had minimal grief counseling up to now...& I am taking something,now,to help regulate my stress,grief & sorrow...It is helping...But I still have my bad days & moments...I still feel lost & left-out...times are tough...life is so so hard...

How To Heal :

: All credits will be in my gallery : I used all colors from the color swatch :

Last edited:

lacy

aA Creative Team Member
**********Lengthy Reflections on my ongoing grief,loss & my personal pain******

Hi There Everyone!...

It has been so long since I have been here...I so miss doing these Anna Color Challenges...It's been now 5 months since my beloved, husband,Ray has passed away...I can't believe how time has gone by so fast...yet so slow...I'm still trying to figure out this grief thing...I have created quite a few layouts...& they are all about grief...Grieving is so hard & so emotionally draining...Some days are harder than others...But my life has been complicated by so much since then...I almost got evicted on November 1st...I did not have all of the rent money & no money for utilities...My brother is now staying here...So,I have his help now...But not only did this happen...I have been back & forth to the ER Hospital twice now...About a month ago...I was home alone one night...& the abdominal pain was so bad I could hardly walk...I called my extra Mural Nurse...She said to call 911...I did & they took me to the hospital...I was there for almost 2 days...getting & waiting on tests...Turns out I have a bad Gall Bladder with a very...very,large stone...Hence the pain on the right side...At least I know now,why eating has been difficult & painful...too...After everything that has happened to me...Gall Bladder???...Really!!!...But it gets still worse...I had to stay in the hospital for 5 days before surgery...They would not let me go home either way...I ended up spending 2 weeks at the hospital...Gall Bladder surgery is supposed to be a simple surgery...right???...Turns out...my Gall Bladder is attached to my colon...So,they couldn't remove it...I woke up,in recovery,with a drain attached to my abdomen...I just cried in shock & fear...OMG! what happened now!...So,I had to stay there so they could get the pain under control...& there was a lot of pain...After so many days...they let me go home...The drain is to clear out the fluid & clear up the inflammation...before they can go back & try the surgery again...I still don't have a timeline on to when the next surgery is..At least...3 to 5 weeks,I guess...In the meantime...I had some complications with the drain...& had to spend 2 more days in the ER... [that was just this past Friday & Saturday...]...But they fixed the drain...& it's working again...The pain seems to be better too...albeit...I am still taking pain meds...And somewhat limited to my computer time...but that is improving too...I also re-injured my bad broken arm...I pulled a muscle there...but it is also coming back to good too...

Either way...I wanted to create a layout for this challenge...I really liked the colors...I am still trying to navigate how to grieve...& how to learn to live without my beloved Ray...I didn't really want to create too many layouts here...to be a downer to everyone here...Everyone is gearing up for the holiday season...But for me it will be just...sad...I am crying just thinking about it...Ray loved Christmas like me...But that may be a thing of the past...My Dad doesn't celebrate family,Christmas anymore...& my brother is fine either way...I'm just somewhere lost inbetween & it will be more difficult for me to bear...Either way,I'm waiting to get involved with a grief therapy online program...recommended by my social worker & my case worker...but I got word today,it isn't starting up until January 2024...I was hoping it would be sooner...rather than later...I have had minimal grief counseling up to now...& I am taking something,now,to help regulate my stress,grief & sorrow...It is helping...But I still have my bad days & moments...I still feel lost & left-out...times are tough...life is so so hard...

How To Heal :

: All credits will be in my gallery : I used all colors from the color swatch :

I'm so sorry for your loss and all the horrible events since, Even though I don't know you, my heart goes out to you, and I sincerely hope things begin to improve for you.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
Beautiful pages!

The random winner of the $5 coupon to Anna's store is ......................... @mary-lynne! I have pm'd a code to you.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team

nia

Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
Beautiful pages!

The random winner of the $5 coupon to Anna's store is ......................... @mary-lynne! I have pm'd a code to you.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team
congratulations, mary-lynne and have fun shopping. and many thanks to Adryane for all her work in hosting the colour challenge.