Oscraps

Chill - AnnaColor Challenge
ksacry

Chill - AnnaColor Challenge

For the AnnaColor Challenge 11-17-2023 to 11-30-2023

Construction: I started with Brumal FotoBlendz No 1 #1, grouping the layers and clipped the Adobe Stock Photo by alexanderuhrin to the entire group. I extracted the cabin and changed it to B & W with a Threshold adjustment, blend mode Linear Dodge and 33% Fill to give the cabin a brighter edgier look.
I placed Brumal FotoBlendz No 1 #2 to the right and clipped the photo to just the fotoblendz layer. I moved a texture layer from Brumal FotoBlendz No 1 #2 over the sunrise in a Color Burn blend. And duplicated the same layer above the cabin to repeat the pattern.
I added ArtPlay Brumal Artsy Paper #1 and several Brumal ArtsyTransfers about the page to complete the background.
The title cluster is Winter WordART Mix No 2 Beaded Threadz Chill with the Winter Twig and Blue Button.
I placed the palette’s White Button with HandStitchez No 1 #9 above the cabin.
  • Love
Reactions: sallypapin and isDK
So pretty, but now I'm cold! Love how the lace looks like snowflakes. Great textures!

A beautifully wintery page. Love the hint of a sunrise and the use of lace over the snow - gorgeous!

Beautiful cabin in the woods scene. It looks like a painting. Love the textures.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-brumal-ksacry-chill-anna-color-challenge.jpg
File size
253.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout