Oscraps

Man’s Best Friend
vickyday

Man’s Best Friend

Done for the Anna Color challenge 11/17 - 11/30 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-11-17-2023-11-30-2023.38703/

Journaling reads: Asher waits patiently for Mark to sit down in the recliner so he can curl up next to him, cuddled in his special blanket. I love to watch Asher dig and paw a little nesting place in the blanket and then turn in circles until his position is just right before he plops down. 11/12/23
Credits list
Oval frame was created with PSE2023
All product by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Notabilia
ArtPlay Palette Brumal
ArtPlay Palette De Novo
ArtsyTransfers Flaneur
ArtsyTransfers Vivify
Font is Arial Narrow
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Dog's love their comfort especially when his buddy is nearby. An effective composition and clustering.

Like the image with oval framing,great clustering..love the warm color palette.Great texture too.

I know! They stomp and scratch on the blanket until they find it comfortable. Paul takes forever to get into the right position. Anton sits down and good! I like the colors in your site. The turquoise can be found at the very back of the window. And of course the little clusters are very pretty.

Such a beautiful and peaceful photo. Congratulations on the newsletter feature! Wonderful take on the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename