Oscraps

AnnaColor : How To Heal?
This layout is very personal to me...It shows how hard it is to navigate grief,sorrow,sadness,guilt,regret...My beloved husband,Ray passed away from terminal brain cancer...It was 5 months on the 9th of November...since he has passed away...It was such a shock to all of us...He spent only 9 days in the hospital...& then passed away in hospice care...I'm still grieving...I'm not gonna get into my full detailed,updated,story here...but,if you would like to read it...I will provide a link here,to Anna's Challenge thread...

https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-11-17-2023-11-30-2023.38703/post-683675

*photo : blue girl : courtesy of : Humpty22 : pixabay
*additional fonts used : Miniolla Regular : Shannon Extra Bold Regular : Quirky Spring Regular : Pompano Stamp Font : Poplar Std. black

Thank You Everyone
Credits list
Credits : Include :

ArtPlay Palette Posy : Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette City Limits : Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer : Anna Aspens
Numbered Overlays No 2 : Anna Aspnes

52 Inspirations 2021 No 42 : Wonder Fall Scrapbook Kit : Vicki Stegall
Kindness Confetti : Free Gift 01 : Cluster : ConnectionKeeping [modified by me] - [no longer available in the Oscraps store ]
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Vicki Stegall
I am so so sorry for your loss and your troubles. But I am glad to see you working through it. You've created a beautiful expression of your mixed emotions. I sincerely hope things improve for you soon.

An emotive layout to express your grief and healing process. It's beautifully done.

This is a soul laid bare. Your very sad loss is plain to see and the page poignantly expresses your emotions so much that I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I hope that the memories live on but become less painful and more beautiful as time passes. Your pain and grief are beautifully expressed in this page.

what a very moving and at the same time wonderful layout that so vividly represents your deeply felt feelings.
I know about your loss and my thoughts are with you, lots of strength to you!

So sorry for your loss!
Wow! So creative page!

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for your loss. Hope this art therapy helps with the healing process. Very creative art.

very touching page. i hope time will heal your wounds. You have visualised your grief, doubts and hopes very creatively.

I'm so sorry for your pain and fear and all the uncertainty in your life. Wonderful, heartfelt take on the challenge. Thinking of you in these difficult times.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename