Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-color-challenge-diane-ocean.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-color-challenge-diane-ocean.jpg

For the Color challenge - started with 2 large photos - my ocean scene on the right, a new mural in town on the left.
Used Scenic Template Album 10 page 18 (in Overlay Mode over ArtPlay Jollification papers and Transfers) to blend the ocean photo, with 2 more copies above it - Normal, then 2 Overlay, allowing the 2nd Overlay copy to extend over the mural photo.
The mural photo ended abruptly at the roof of the building, so I added dimensional flowers to complete it. Mural is in normal mode with a mask and erasers to blend it.
Clipped the mural credit and 2 ocean photos to the frames, changing their sizes.
Built a title cluster.
Used 2 copies of the swatch - can you find them? One is obvious, the second it blended ;-)
To balance the visual weight, I added sprinklez on the right.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album 10
ArtPlay Palette Jollification
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
ArtPlays Chatter, Mini Palette Yare, Eounia, Quaintville, Plumera, MultiMedia Leaves (flowers and leaves in the head dress)
ArtPlay Mini Palette Yare is Free with $20 purchase from Nov 23-27
Family Word Art Mix 4 NEW!
ArtPlay Palette Notabilia (elements)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lacy and ksacry
That a beautiful beach scene and the mural is gorgeous. I love how you've been able to combine the two!!

I think "Aloha Dreams" when I see this. Beautiful use of the challenge colors!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
210.1 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout