Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 06.10.2022 - 06.23.2022

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 06.10.2022 - 06.23.2022.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, June 23, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Salty Living
ArtPlay Palette Sea Life
ArtPlay Palette Ocean Cove
ArtPlay Palette Summery
ArtPlay Palette Coastline
ArtPlay MiniPalette Oisau

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, June 24, 2022.

Thank you for participating!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
The two photos I used happened to be the very first two from my phone. You're psychic, A. :cool:
Thanks for all you do and especially your inspiration here.
A new super power! in addition to being able to find all that is lost and unknot things :). Thanks for the kind words.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
So happened I have this photo taken from helicopter not long ago so I've got those colours nailed. Thanks for the inspiration. I probably wouldn't have scrapped this photo otherwise.
So glad you were inspired to scrap this! It's a fantastic photo. I think I would have been too busy holding on and waiting to land to take any photos :)

lkdavis

On behalf of Anna Aspens Designs, thank you to all who participated in this challenge. Congratulations, the winner is tanteva. You will receive a code to Anna's store soon!