Oscraps

AnnaColor 6-10 Another Sweater Project
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor 6-10 Another Sweater Project

Granny sweater number 4 :)
When creating a page like this I look for a template with the approximate right number and orientation of photo frames. This is page 3 from Travel Template Album 6, with the FotoBlendz on the left and Frames on the right.
I clip the photos, recolor the stains, then embellish.
Background is a nice blue from ArtPlay Meadow, with the Meadow embosses transfers scattered all about then embellished with Bunches of Daisies.
I added a number of stitched borders since they fit the subject of stitching.
What a gorgeous double spread! I can see how much work must go into the afghan, it's beautiful.

Looks wonderful! I watch her videos, too. They are really good. I'm working on her flower afghan.
Oh what a coincidence, I love Robin! I learned Continuous Join as you Go from her, and am also working her Bavarian Crochet :)

Wow - gorgeous pages and sweater. Yes you should make another sweater - I'm about a size medium. :D
I've got ideas for at least 2 more, and what's funny is I hardly ever get to wear them - between gardening and taking care of my grandson, I have little occasion for nice sweaters :)

Wow indeed! I LOVE those sleeves! Love the layout, the story--everything. I know what you mean about cotton flopping--the Cave Glow kids like to stock my knit Waldorf crowns (which has a lace thing happening across the mid-section), and when I experimented with leftover cotton yarn the crown points were more jester than regal. Still cute, but live and learn. I'm also using scraps for that project...like you say, use the scraps, buy more yarn!

Love the sweater! So talented. The background daisies compliment your beautiful work!

Wow indeed! I LOVE those sleeves! Love the layout, the story--everything. I know what you mean about cotton flopping--the Cave Glow kids like to stock my knit Waldorf crowns (which has a lace thing happening across the mid-section), and when I experimented with leftover cotton yarn the crown points were more jester than regal. Still cute, but live and learn. I'm also using scraps for that project...like you say, use the scraps, buy more yarn!
Oh thanks for noticing the sleeves - my original design - I was trying to come up with a continuous design, as I hate sewing seams in knitwear, tried several things, then woke up one morning with the answer :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename