Oscraps

2022-08 Rachel's Red Carpet Game - ends Aug 31st - CLOSED

keepscrappin

August 2022 - Rachel's Red Carpet Game

Take a walk down Rachel's red carpet and strut your scrappy stuff. It's easy to play!
Each month, we'll choose some random winners from all the entries on the red carpet to win some surprise coupons to Rachel's shop!

Don't forget that the more you post in the Rachel Jefferies Gallery and link back here, the more chances you have to win.

If you have any questions, please tag me. I can't wait to see you strut your creations on Rachel's red carpet.

Until then, take care and keep scrappin!
- Kayla

Adding a linked layout image from the gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout for this challenge, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  • Your linked layout is now in your challenge post. The layout image will appear after you click the Post Reply button.

isDK

I could have shipped it, but took the time to dig through Zinnwaldite, and it gave my page so much more character. And was fun!

isDK

Another one! Who knew it would be the only art-related thing I needed to document all day. LOL

keepscrappin

Thanks everyone for strutting your stuff on Rachel's red carpet. I've consulted with Mr. Random and the lucky winner is @tanteva Eva! Congrats, you have won $5 to Rachel's Oscraps store. I'll send your code in a bit.