Oscraps

Downtown Mural
zlemon

Downtown Mural

New discovery on a recent trip to historic downtown Casa Grande. Was looking for the best breakfast place in town but it was closed. Across the street was this mural, fabulous mural, so I came out ahead for the day. Tried to find out the artist(s) but all I could find was that it was done by the Arizona Artist Collective. Will investigate more later.

Thanks for looking.

Used https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Sinopia-the-complete-mixed-media-collection-by-Rachel-Jefferies.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
Wow, it's beautiful. Love how you added the stitches and the bird on top. Also love that you added little details, but the main attraction is the mural. Beautiful page!

A wonderful wall and I LOVE your bird and graffiti white space! I searched to find info about the one we have here that's similar and maybe from the 1930's. I couldn't find it. Instead I found that "loveland colorado historic mural" brought up a whole ton of art right here that I've never seen. I think it's because we just always gravitate away from downtown and toward jeep roads. :D

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename