Oscraps

Rachel Jefferies August Featured Product Challenge: It's Okay
isDK

Rachel Jefferies August Featured Product Challenge: It's Okay

What a difference a year made. I was able to hike a little bit at the top of Independence Pass and not suffer from altitude sickness at all. I was a little dizzy but I didn't need support to walk. It was good to see that things could get better after years of struggle. I was making good choices.
Credits list
This is for Rachel Jefferies August Featured Product Challenge, using her Give Yourself Permission - The Complete Mixed Media Collection. I didn't really expect to use it all, @zlemon especially when the message is to give yourself permission to be who you are. I used 73 elements including two papers, and was just too tired to add some I know I could have easily used if I didn't run out of energy, and a lot just no way. The story is, It's Okay! :D
https://oscraps.com/community/threa...roduct-challenge-08-15-2022-09-14-2022.36098/
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Phenomenal design! Love how you framed the person (i think it's you ?) And then all the elements and espacially the written words are amazing !
GSO #141

I am always wondering how to use the journal prompts and here is your page with several--a design I need to study.

Phenomenal design! Love how you framed the person (i think it's you ?) And then all the elements and espacially the written words are amazing !
GSO #141
Thank you so much, veer! You've already made my day. Yes, that's me, taken by Mr Stone. So many times I couldn't stand up when we drove at high altitude. New cardiologist has fixed things much better for me. ;)

The way you used the word art to accent the contours of the landscape is so clever! Congrats on your Standing O!

Congratulations on the Standing O! and on the improved stamina :)
Love love love the way you used the prompts.

Congrats on your standing O. I love that you used all these elements! This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename