1701014299058.png

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Veronika - $10 Crafty Button Designs

tanteva - $5 Rachel Jefferies
chai - $5 reginafalango

Congratulations!

Your coupons are sent out in a pm.

Thank you so much for joining the challenge.​

Welcome to Day 9 of our Christmas Event.

:smiliesdoingwave: Chain Scraplift Challenge :smiliesdoingwave:

My name is Gina and I'm your host for this challenge.
To start the chain scraplift, the first person who post "I'M NEXT" will be choosing a layout from my gallery to scraplift.

Each member will then be scraplifting a layout from the gallery of the member who posted just above their post.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE:
  • Post in this thread "I'M NEXT", then click on "Post Reply" to secure your spot in the scraplift chain.
  • Look to see who posted just above your response. This is the member you will be scraplifting.
  • Edit your post to enter the member's name that you will scraplift. You will come back later to edit your post and add the gallery image of your layout and the one you scraplifted.
  • If you hover your cursor over the member's name (in the left sidebar) the popup box will have a link to their gallery. Look through their gallery to find a layout you would like to scraplift.
  • Create a layout, upload into your gallery and post both your gallery image and the layout you scraplifted.
  • To reiterate, you will only have one post in this thread. You will edit it to have your finished layout and the layout you scraplifted.
SPECIAL INFO:
If you have questions, don't chitchat here, please send me a private message. Let's keep this thread only for the scraplift chain posts.

Looking forward to your pages - have fun!

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Crafty Button Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Rachel Jefferies
- Winner 3 - $5 to reginafalango
All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:

- Type "I'm Next" in a post and reply, to secure your spot in the scraplift chain. This will be where you add 2 gallery images (your layout and the layout you scraplifted).
- Create a layout from the gallery of the member who posted just above your post.
-
Please include the words DAY 9 in your title when uploading to the gallery.
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2023 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2023 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
I lifted "ADHD" by @tanteva. Saffron Villa is still one of my favorite kits and I liked the idea of scrapping about a disability.
full

Here's mine:

Last edited:

Christi

Last edited:

newbie2digi

I'm next. I'll be scraplifting isDK. Here is the layout I will use. (There were so many layouts to choose from; I think choosing was the hardest part.)

Here is my take.

Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I'M NEXT - I'll be scraplifting @Su_Sanne
I used Susanne's "Fresh Start" page as my scrap lift. The inspiration for my page was her multi photo, horizontal design. Here is her page and mine is below hers.

Here's mine:

Last edited:

angbrey

Last edited: