Oscraps

DAY 9: Always Believe in Magic
isDK

DAY 9: Always Believe in Magic

As we made our way out of the park and going through the cone zone the sun was beautiful shining through the trees, and you slowed down when you spotted an elk crossing the road in front of us. I captured those few seconds in a short video, and lighting changed in each frame.
Credits list
WOW... Love the 2-page spread with smaller photo on left and the larger one on the right. The large cluster under the photo and the smaller cluster on top draws the eye to both photos. Glad you chose my page for the lift.
Standing O

WOW... Love the 2-page spread with smaller photo on left and the larger one on the right. The large cluster under the photo and the smaller cluster on top draws the eye to both photos. Glad you chose my page for the lift.
Standing O
Wow! Thank you so much. ;)
Made me day when the spirits had been taking a cloudy day hit!

What a gorgeous scraplift and it wouldn't be you if there wasn't a double page :yesss:
I love the photos and the beautiful elements, also the title.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

Oh WOW!!! You captured such a beautiful moment!! So happy you guys got to see that...gorgeous page, as always! Congratulations, your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :lovey3:

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename