Oscraps

Pretty Birds Day 9
Done for the Day 9 Scraplift Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/day-9-chain-scraplift-challenge.38762/

I chose Susanne’s “Fresh Start” page found here: https://oscraps.com/community/media/fresh-start-jpg.385802/
The inspiration for my page was her multi photo, horizontal design.

Journaling reads: Since I removed the screen from my kitchen window it is much easier to take pictures that are clear. I love seeing the different birds that visit the feeders. Pictured from left to right: Carolina wren, pine warbler, male house finch. I do not know if the wren and warbler are male or female. However, the wren is pretty big and is probably a male. And the pine warbler’s coloring is not gray-brown, so I think it is a male, too. The wren and warbler generally stay in the woods, but logging recently may have forced them out of their homes. Dec. 23
Credits list
All the Pretty Birdies (one) by Joyful Heart Designs
Winter Woodland Whimsy (minikit) by NHDesignz
Winter Woodland Whimsy (shabby solids) by Joyful Heart Designs
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Oh this is so beautiful, Vicky!! Love the photos and all the awesome details! So well done!! So much better than mine :xmas7:

Beautiful!! I love the bird photos and fantastic lift!! Aren’t the house wrens cute?! I love watching the birds out the window too especially seeing the chickadees. Well done! I love the horizontal composition here and the blending of the goldfinch into the background.. perfect for your page!!

Gorgeous scraplift, Vicky - I love the photos of all the birds and the journaling. The background fits perfectly.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

This is precious!!! I love these photos...I am going to have to do some research on pine warblers...I have seen birds like that here, but I thought they were goldfinches!! :lovey3:

This is gorgeous, I love the composition here and all the soft colours. I would love to see wrens in our garden!

Lovely pictures and design. Cann't wait for spring when they'll be busy singing and building their nests.

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename