Oscraps

October Challenge #3 - Fonts

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
2021-FONT-web.jpg

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

October has arrived bringing fall to the northern hemisphere and spring to the southern hemisphere.
With that in mind, we are going to scrap about the season where you live.

Since this is a Font Challenge - we will be using 3 different fonts on our page.

chandiluna_preview sm.jpg
https://www.dafont.com/chandiluna.font

A Big Deal preview.jpg

https://www.dafont.com/a-big-deal.font

images.png
https://www.dafont.com/gotham-nights.font

Rules for challenge

You must use all 3 of the fonts on your page
Use 2 of the fonts to create the Title
Use 3rd font to journal about the photo

Must have 1 large photo - something relating to the season where you are
The photo can be framed or not - No Masks allowed - and must fill at least 1/4 of page
The focus of the page is on the photo and title

My Layout

I used Together Again by et designs

etd_togag_coll2.jpg

I look forward to seeing your creations using the 3 fonts

RULES:
- Use all 3 of the fonts on your page

- Use 2 of the fonts to create the Title
- Use 3rd font to journal about the photo

- Must have 1 large photo - something relating to the season where you are
- The photo can be framed or not - No Masks allowed - and must fill at least 1/4 of page
- The focus of the page is on the photo and title

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST October 31, 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
The link for font A Big Deal is same as Chandiluna font. It probably hung out on Kay's clipboard, lol! THIS is the link for A BIG DEAL.
Thanks for catching that, Amanda! I fixed the original post.
Thanks to both of you for catching the linking error and getting it fixed. I really appreciate it. Slowly getting over the side-effects from the latest Covid Booster so missed seeing the error. #kiss3

isDK

If I used the three fonts and then used the lower left paragraph to write in my journal as I always do in my defaul font for that, I'd break my own rules of using only three fonts if at all possible. So I made two versions of this page, one for this challenge and another for my journal. :D (The other page is next to this one in my gallery.)

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
If I used the three fonts and then used the lower left paragraph to write in my journal as I always do in my defaul font for that, I'd break my own rules of using only three fonts if at all possible. So I made two versions of this page, one for this challenge and another for my journal. :D (The other page is next to this one in my gallery.)
Such a beautiful close-up of the milkweed plant. Wonderful use of the 3 fonts on your page. And thank you for abiding by the rules of the challenge for the challenge page. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

gillie343

I
Learn something new all the time. Never heard the name 'conkers'... Delightful photo and like the page arrangement. Thanks for joining the challenge.
have grown up knowing that when the Conkers fell from the tree we would collect them and hang a cord through them and play ‘Conkers’ in the school yard. This is when you try to hit your opponents Conker, the first one to break is the champion!