Oscraps

January Challenge #6 - Freebie

melscrap

CHEERY O
2018-FREEBIE.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first Freebie challenge of 2024.

You've all probably noticed the fabulous Freebies category in the store. In here, you will find mini kits, alphabets, templates, paper and element packs, and a multitude of other goodies from our amazing designers. There truly is something for everyone!

Your challenge this month is to create a layout featuring products from the Freebies category. You can use as many or as few products as you want. The topic and style of your layout is up to you.

Here's my layout using Gelato, please! {Add on} by Sweet Doll, Pretty Creased (one) FREEBIE!! :) by Joyful Heart Designs and Express Your Creativity Challenge: Artchies by Maya de Groot.

Now it's over to you. Head on over to the Freebies section of the store, pick a few goodies and get scrapping! Can't wait to see your layouts.

RULES:
- Create a layout using at least 80% of products currently in the Freebie store category.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST 31 January 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• 20231210_heysugar.jpg
    20231210_heysugar.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Your granddaughter is so photogenic.....I hope you take WAY more pictures than needed so we can always see her in layouts! lol She is precious :lovey3: I love the tree backdrop!
Thank you so much, Jenn! These photos were mostly taken from when I worked for her mom. I would pick Pi up from school each day. It was such a wonderful time! I don't get to see her every day like I did back then so I have to rely on her parents to take photos. I snag whatever photos I can from them but also use many of the older photos that I took a few years ago.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Thank you so much, Jenn! These photos were mostly taken from when I worked for her mom. I would pick Pi up from school each day. It was such a wonderful time! I don't get to see her every day like I did back then so I have to rely on her parents to take photos. I snag whatever photos I can from them but also use many of the older photos that I took a few years ago.
Awww, that is so sad that you aren't able to see her as often! I hope that this changes for you and that you are able to see her more often :hug2:

melscrap

CHEERY O
Thanks for this inspiration. I had a fun day and this was a wonderful challenge. I've downloaded some but mostly never used freebies! I thought you would prefer me to buy stuff. :D
Freebies are a great way to explore new designers and styles. They're awesome to use!