Oscraps

Music in you
Our Granddaughter Sadie has taken up the trombone in the school band this year, she has already done a few concerts and is in the Jazz Band as well. Love that she has the Joy of Music in her life!!

I used these lovely products from the freebie section here at Oscraps. Play On Gift 1 from Lynne Anzelc Designs and April 26 Freebie from Joyful Heart Designs also My Fair Maiden WordArt and Brushes by Lynne Anzelc Designs
A great photo and that freebie is such fun. Let's hope that she sticks with it 'cos music can be so rewarding in so many ways!

This awesome photo fits perfectly with the new kit!
What a great hobby! I love it when young people can play instruments. My mother learned to play the piano as a child and played her small home organ well into her old age. I love your design!

Love that photo, love Plato's quote, and love this page!!! Thank you, and I hope she continues to play!! Music will be with her forever!!

That is awesome that she has started playing!! Great photo and Lynne's freebie is perfect for this! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumplove:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
taxed4ever
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename