Oscraps

FEBRUARY 2022 STANDING O'S

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
It takes a lot of courage to do a page that is deeply personal, then post for others to consider.
Beautifully done page by Rhonda.

full

RJMJ

It takes a lot of courage to do a page that is deeply personal, then post for others to consider.
Beautifully done page by Rhonda.

full
@Adryane Thank You! for your very kind words & the Standing O!...Creating this difficult page helped me get those feelings out of my head...It really is like therapy for me...but much cheaper...[oops!...that's my dry sarcastic sense of humor talking...it is also part of who I am...LOL...]... ;)...

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
This stunning page by @scrap-genie is simply a joy to behold. Her techniques are fabulous and the story is so sweet. I think I will smile the hole day!

RJMJ

I'm here to post a Standing O! for an Amazing! heritage layout I have just seen in the gallery!... @veer has used photos of herself when she was 7 years old!...So Sweet! & Adorable!...Perfect for a heritage page!...Check Out her Amazing! blending skills here!...But that rather large & also Gorgeous! ribbon bracelet! puts this layout over the top for brilliant! composition! & perfect positioning & perfect balance!!!...WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!...Congrats! on the so Well-Deserved Standing O!!!!!!!!!!...

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I'm here to post a Standing O! for an Amazing! heritage layout I have just seen in the gallery!... @veer has used photos of herself when she was 7 years old!...So Sweet! & Adorable!...Perfect for a heritage page!...Check Out her Amazing! blending skills here!...But that rather large & also Gorgeous! ribbon bracelet! puts this layout over the top for brilliant! composition! & perfect positioning & perfect balance!!!...WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!...Congrats! on the so Well-Deserved Standing O!!!!!!!!!!...

thank you so much, i am very happy with the GSO !