Oscraps

Fly Away
Created with the New! February 2022 release : Smitten With Stars Bundle By ET Designs
Credits list
Smitten With The Stars Bundle By ET Designs

Additional Credits : Photo Courtesy Of Joao Victor Xavier : Unsplash
: Wings Courtesy Of RawPixel
Designer(s) Used:
  1. et designs
Wow! This is amazing, Rhonda! I love how you've handled the photos.
@Susan - s3js

Thank You! Susan...It was really tricky getting all the photos to work properly...I had to redo a few times...move around...change the lighting,blending etc...the photos at first were too light & almost disappeared...So I ended up having to darken them more to get them to stand out after having to resize the layout for here...It's funny how that it sometimes...It looked good on the original size but too light on the smaller size...So yeah!...it was a trial & error kinda thing...but after I think 3 tries...It finally came out correctly...I learned a lot about light & blending & how you have to check & recheck to make sure everything shows up the way you want it to... ;)...

It's obvious you spent a lot of time creating this beauty! Congrats on your Standing O!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obvious you spent a lot of time creating this beauty! Congrats on your Standing O!
@AZK

It did take a bit of time to get all the faces placed,blended & colored properly within the light concept...but I was so happy! with how they turned out!...Thank You! for acknowledging this & your very kind words! & congrats for the Standing O too!!!...I appreciate it...

Layout information

Category
et designs
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename