*CLOSED* - May Challenge #6 - White Space / Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

*gina*

CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
hahah!! This is always one of the hardest challenges ever for me :D
Gorgeous page, Chris - isn't it wonderful with the bunnies? I love the cute photos of them. Your blended background is gorgeous, also the paper as a multi-frame. The added elements fit perfectly.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you so much for hosting this fun challenge!
I used 3 photos placed vertically.
3 Papers: Green, Brown and Leaf Print
3 Elements: branch, butterfly, cluster with branches and birds
Gorgeous page, Evelyn - I like the b/w photos and the chosen elements. The vertical flow with the paper behind is so beautiful. And your title - so true....

*gina*

CHEERY O
Whew. Life has finally slowed down enough to get back to this. Here is the latest edited version: :)
Gorgeous layout Amanda - I like the dark background and the cute photos with the other two papers behind. The elements chosen fit perfectly.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Gorgeous layout, Marijke - and Fuerteventura is really a fantastic island. Your photos are fantastic and the repetition of the lighthouse as an element is perfect - like the other elements and the papers.

zlemon

Christy
Super challenge. Thanks for hosting, Gina. I used a template from Anna Aspnes and 3 different papers from her APP Blessings. (If you look closely, you can see the different textures, two for the background and one clipped to the photo frame.)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
OMG... your challenge seemed impossible!!!!! I struggle with white space... and three photos and three papers and only three elements... AND a vertical or horisontal page design... I am so grateful to all the ladies who joined in this challenge for inspiration! Finally, here's my page..

*gina*

CHEERY O
OMG... your challenge seemed impossible!!!!! I struggle with white space... and three photos and three papers and only three elements... AND a vertical or horisontal page design... I am so grateful to all the ladies who joined in this challenge for inspiration! Finally, here's my page..

Fantastic page, Olga and I am happy you could challenge you ;). I love the beautiful b/w photos and your use of the elements and papers - perfect.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Vielen lieben Dank für die tolle Challenge!
Gorgeous page, Gitti - I like the beautiful photos in the different sizes. The chosen elements and papers fit perfectly.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you all for your fantastic pages - it was a pleasure to see what you all created.
The challenge is closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.