Oscraps

August 2021 - Standing O's

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
This lovely little girl, Ona's granddaughter, seems to be dancing right off the page. I just love the effect that she was able to convey!

Oh thank you dear lady! What a lovely surprise to find just now! :) Little Miss Shayla turned 14 last March and is moving into the normal young teenager phase of her life! lol! But I know she will come through and be the same loving little girl she has always been! My eldest granddaughter Grace is approaching 20 now and she has re-emerged from that teenage phase with her beautiful soul intact! lol! :)

MSMAUK

This is such a perfect layout. Just look how good the blendings are and how perfectly the colors of the kit matches the photo. Excellent work of @MSMAUK

What a wonderful surprise to see my LO here! Thank you so much Eva for your kind words. We didn't get to attend her party so it was extra special being able to play with her photos.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh thank you dear lady! What a lovely surprise to find just now! :) Little Miss Shayla turned 14 last March and is moving into the normal young teenager phase of her life! lol! But I know she will come through and be the same loving little girl she has always been! My eldest granddaughter Grace is approaching 20 now and she has re-emerged from that teenage phase with her beautiful soul intact! lol! :)
Wow, 14 already??? They grow up so fast! I adore this picture of her!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Can we talk about going to Hungary? We all need to go to Hungary NOW and try this cake. Just look at it! And now @Dorci tells me it tastes pear, caramell and booze!!! It must taste just as wonderful as this layout looks.

AnikA68

I love the "O"
I'm absolutely amazed by this fantastic page by @AnikA68 Note that this is not a digital page, but a hybrid one. I absolutely lack the patience to make anything like this. Just look at the depth she managed to get in her clustering. So well done!

oh what an amazing surprise. Thanks so much

AnikA68

I love the "O"
I like the warm colors here
full