Oscraps

AnnaColor | Greek Wildfires
Dorci

AnnaColor | Greek Wildfires

I was devastated to hear the news about the wildfires in Greece. Across the country, wildfires have burned more than 263,000 hectares (650,000 acres) of land – in Evia, Athens and Lakonia. I dedicated this page to the citizens who lost their loved ones and their homes. Also, all the animals that are displaced or injured by wildfires. | Photo credit: Reuters
Well, this is kinda weird - I really like this layout, cuz it's so beautiful and the colors are amazing. But the subject is heart breaking. The damage the fires make are beyond comprehension. Still - I think it's important to document the darker sides of life as well. Also - the fire fighters are such heros!!! I'm giving you a GSO for this!

Well, this is kinda weird - I really like this layout, cuz it's so beautiful and the colors are amazing. But the subject is heart breaking. The damage the fires make are beyond comprehension. Still - I think it's important to document the darker sides of life as well. Also - the fire fighters are such heros!!! I'm giving you a GSO for this!
Thank you very much!

So very sad but I appreciate pages that document our life and I love your page design. Congratulations for your GSO!

Very intense and very powerful and the stories must be told. The light in this page is incredible and I love your page design. Congrats on the well deserved GSO.

Congratulations! A beautiful page about a heartbreaking disaster. Love your transfers and the cluster you used.

Congratulations on the Standing O!
Sometimes it feels like the world is on fire.
Yesterday, the sun was orange and the there was ash on my car.
Beautiful work with the challenge colors.

A layout that is dramatic yet beautiful at the same time. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename