Oscraps

AnnaColor | Sunflower
Dorci

AnnaColor | Sunflower

The Cake of Hungary competition is a delicious tradition held on the occasion of August 20th, the day on which Saint Stephen founded Hungary. This year the cake “Sunflower” has been awarded as the winner of the contest – a fruity cake inspired by sunflowers in the summer. | Photo credit: cukraszat.net
Oh gorgeous and I love learning about a world far from my own. Yum!

The base is a layer of chocolate-injected crispy toasted sunflower seeds made without flour. It’s sunflower seeds, chocolate, caramel, fresh pears, honey, yogurt and finally, Williams Pear Palinka.

I'm drooling over here. That cake looks amazing. Have you tried it? What does it taste? Send me a piece! ;)

This is so refreshing. Thanks for the glimpse of a culture that I know nothing about. Your page is soft and artfully designed.

Oh that cake looks divine - the layers are so perfect! the colors are perfect!! Really wonderful use of the new ArtPlay Palette collection to tell a pretty story!

What a wonderful tradition! That is a spectacular cake.
Your layers are as lovely as the cake layers.

I'm drooling over here. That cake looks amazing. Have you tried it? What does it taste? Send me a piece! ;)
Yes, I tried it! It's sooooo delicious! It has a fresh pear flavor with caramel and hidden hints of Palinka (it's a Hungarian alcoholic drink made from a mash of ripe fruit).

Oh gorgeous and I love learning about a world far from my own. Yum!

The base is a layer of chocolate-injected crispy toasted sunflower seeds made without flour. It’s sunflower seeds, chocolate, caramel, fresh pears, honey, yogurt and finally, Williams Pear Palinka.
There's also an award for the Sugar-Free Cake of Hungary and this year also featured a “One with Nature” competition with respect to the World of Hunting and Nature Exhibition (this will be held in Hungary later this year).

The Sugar-Free Cake of Hungary title went to "Rose of Beszterce", which has a clear highlight on a multi-layered apricot flavor.

The One with Nature award went to "Nimród", which harmonizes various berries of the forest with blackcurrant and chestnut.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename