Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 02.18.2022 - 03.03.2022

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 02.18.2022 - 03.03.2022.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, March 3, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Halcyon
ArtPlay Palette Veranda
ArtPlay Palette Twizzle
ArtPlay Palette He
ArtPlay Palette Wish

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, March 3, 2022.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

tansy

I always love these color challenges!

full

RJMJ

CHEERY O
This is the first time I have created a page for any of Anna's Challenges...Technically I have only been here for a few months...so still getting to find time to scrap with all the designers & their products...But I have been a fan for years now!...In Love! with her beaded words!!!...LOVE! them!!!...Her Papers & Art Play Too!...Let's not forget her templates,masks,transfers & overlays...All Going together so wonderfully...Hopefully I did this correctly for the color swatch...3 different shades of blue/grey/black/subtle hints of green...

*My Family Means Love Layout :

Last edited:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks to everyone who participated in this challenge!
Beautiful pages.
The winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna's store is ............... helenedubois! Congratulations. I will pm a code to you soon.

Stay tuned for a new color challenge up shortly.

NOTE: There is a new forum category for designer challenges, so look for the next color challenge here : https://oscraps.com/community/forums/designer-hosted-digital-scrapbook-challenges/

ALSO: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Thank you!

Anna and the Team

Last edited: