Oscraps

AnnaColor 2-18 Oz Weekend
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor 2-18 Oz Weekend

With cool parents, Oz is likely to be a cool kid ;-) Photos sent by his parents.
I've enjoyed many takes on the color challenge of snow, but I'm glad to have a little boy in a denim jacket instead of snow :) Thanks Adryane for the suggestion of ArtPlay He!

I made just some slight color adjustments to the Artsy and Solid Papers to fit the Color Challenge.
Remembrancer FotoBlendz used for the blended photos, the one on the right in Overlay Mode.
Photo on the right is from Instagram - I used the Rounded Rectangle Custom Shape tool to create a mask.
Custom Clusters created, forming a cluster and Threadz and circle shape Visual Triangle. The circle brushes are from Original Artplay No 1!
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Love how your pages showcase the color of the blue denim and he;s going to be growing into that jacket for a while. Also love the wall behind him in the photos.

Such a cool dude in his denim jacket! He is the perfect kit to showcase the blues.

This is a different look for you! Love the way the left side looks with that great photo of Oz. Also love the smiley face stitching you created on the right.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename