Oscraps

Only a Landscape_Milieu_AnnaColor 2-18
ksacry

Only a Landscape_Milieu_AnnaColor 2-18

Along the Columbia river there are so many opportunities to take beautiful landscape photographs. Can you get tired of just landscapes? Here is "Only a Landscape".

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Milieu Artsy Paper 5 for the background.
I used "Inked Edge Action" by mommyish for the edging. I recolored the edge to blue and used a blend mode of Color Burn.
I clipped my photo to FotoBlendz Overlay No.14 #2, brushing, erasing, masking out areas I didn’t want. Then I duplicated the overlay and flipped it horizontally, reveling more of the photo on the right side.
I added Artsy Transfers Milieu_1, turning off some layers.
I added various stains and transfers of the Artsy Layered Template 286 plus three of the frames which I turned horizontal. I added the same photo to all three frames. I then added a frame matte layer under the mask layer and used Milieu Brush 13 eraser to “grunge” the pictures. I clipped a gray “grunge” edge layer to the frame layer.
Word art is Milieu WordART Mix No.1_WWOnly. I duplicated it and added blending mode Color Dodge at a 18% fill to brighten it. I placed the word overlay, ArtPlay Palette Milieu Transfer #8, behind the “only” using blend mode Color Burn. I added FotoGlow Mix No. 1 #1 under the word overlay.
I used the beaded thread Milieu WordART Mix No.1_BTLandscape, duplicating the letter “A” bead, placing it where the “L” bead was and moving the “L” bead at the start of the word “Landscape”.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Branches No. 13 #1, recoloring the yellow flower to green.
The font used is Pea Snoflake.
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Love the blended picture in the background, and the framing, amazing colors !

I especially love your pages because they are close to me! Moving from California, where what they call rivers are dried up streams, and encountering the Columbia, wow! Love the framing and the page matting, and great use of aordart!

Definitely never tire of beautiful landscapes. This is lovely.
I like how your title work runs across the frames.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename