Oscraps

A Blast from the Past - Genealogy in the Gallery - September

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Wow! It's September and I can't wait for Fall and cooler temps so I can air out my house! I can't imagine how my ancestors managed without AC! Share your finds and your own work here!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I might have shared this photo efore, but I just used it in Anna's Lift Challenge. It's my uncle Richard (my dad's brother) and my Aunt Martha. He went into the Navy shortly after they were married. Uncle Rip (that's what everybody called him) lived well into his 90's and Aunt Martha lived to be over 100.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I might have shared this photo efore, but I just used it in Anna's Lift Challenge. It's my uncle Richard (my dad's brother) and my Aunt Martha. He went into the Navy shortly after they were married. Uncle Rip (that's what everybody called him) lived well into his 90's and Aunt Martha lived to be over 100.

Cheryl, this picture is priceless - they look so happy. What an attractive couple!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
This is about my 3X great grandmother Nancy Greenwade Chaney.

And my great grand aunt Nellie Winter Williams Heberlein

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I am flattered and humbled, Linda. This is a fabulous heritage page. I just love the old family group photos - some were so big - and always loaded with jewels!