Oscraps

2022-08 Rachel Jefferies August Featured Product Challenge (08/15/2022-09/14/2022)****CLOSED***ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!! Esther bringing you another challenge! Ever feel like that sometimes things just don't go right? Ever find your self in a situation where maybe those around just aren't quite willing to accept you for YOU? Rachel's Featured Product for August is perfect for all those type of moments that are just off and you want to express yourself. Go ahead....give yourself permission to let it go!

Are you ready for the new Featured Product (& challenge )? It is discounted by 35% and this month's Featured Product is this fabulous bundle Give Yourself Permission - The Complete Mixed Media Collection
ut1M9x1.jpg

So this is a super easy challenge to join, all you have to do is create a new layout using this month's Feature Product Give Yourself Permission - The Complete Mixed Media Collection

Anyone and everyone can join the fun and if you complete a layout, you have the chance of winning a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's Shop at Oscraps. The winner is selected at random.
Here is my example page:.
DbxjFJh.jpg

Some examples from the Team:
by @cfile
NvOyjak.jpg

by @Dady
23y1On0.jpg

by @marijke
Wnp5vIV.jpg

by @Roxana
SVYVHJE.jpg

To recap:
Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Rachel's Featured Product for August 2022.
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until September 14, 2022.

Prizes:

• ONE lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • For even more chances to win a prize, you can also submit this layout for Rachel's Red Carpet game found in the O Games forum.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to your creations.

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Another great! product from Rachel...Took me quite awhile to complete this page...I started out thinking...It was gonna be a more simple design...But I guess I'm not that good with simple...Getting all the recoloring done with the black & white photos took a bit of time & I did a lot of blending too...Plus I did recolor certain things in keeping with the overall color design of my layout...Thank You! for the Great!!! challenge...

*My : Who I Am : Layout :

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
CONGRATS to @isDK, you are the winner of this month's challenge. Please see you inbox here at Oscraps for coupon details. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so that I can work to resolve it.

THANK YOU to all who joined the challenge. I love all the inspiration you bring forward with your amazing designs!!!! New challenge is going live in a few moments.... Hope to see you there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.