Oscraps

Who I Am
Created For The Rachel Jefferies : August 08/15/22 - September 09/14/22 : Featured Product Challenge : Give Yourself Permission : The Complete Mixed Media Collection

Another great! product from Rachel...Took me quite awhile to complete this page...I started out thinking...It was gonna be a more simple design...But I guess I'm not that good with simple...Getting all the recoloring done with the black & white photos took a bit of time & I did a lot of blending too...Plus I did recolor certain things in keeping with the overall color design of my layout...Thank You! for the Great!!! challenge...
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
This is exquisite! I love the repeat of the photo at differing angles and all that yummy paint all around!!

Standing O!!!

You are so great with the "not so simple" designs :D

I just love love love your style !!!! #clap

A really interesting effect of a monochromatic layout even though you did use some pops of color. Congrats on your Standing O!

The black and white and pink are so effective! My favorite part is the stars under the eyes.

This is amazing! I love how with the positioning of the ladies and the words, it feels a bit like it would be an echo chamber - does that make sense?

Congratulations! Your page has been featured on the Gallery Standouts Blog!

Congratulations! Your page has been featured on the Gallery Standouts Blog!

@pachimac OMG!...I'm gonna start calling you Dear Susie!!! ♥♥♥...You are just the Sweetest!!!...I really love all the things you said about my layout..It is always a blessing! to be chosen as a Gallery Stand Out : Finger Pointing!!!...Alongside the many other talented & wonderful!!! scrapbooking pages you have chosen to feature!!!...Thank You!!! So Very Much!!! Dear Susie!!!... #kiss...♥♥♥... #kiss3 ...

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata