Oscraps

Had Never Imagined
Inspiration – looking at the papers in the new APP Gallivant I thought they would work good for a heritage page. So I went into my heritage photos and choose 4 school photos.

Start-File>New 12x12 300

Paper – Put Solid Paper 5 above the background layer

Frames – Moved Corner Slit Frame 4.3 above the paper

Mask – Placed Gallant Fotoblendz below the frames above the right frame. I added color to some of the other layers using Edit>Fill

Photos – I added the photos to the mask layers of the frames using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Used the same method for the Mask.

Transfers – Placed Transfer 4 on the top edge. Transfer 2 I placed under the picture on the right. I duplicated the transfer and using Ct U added some blue to match the blue in Transfer 4. I didn’t want too much blue so I added a mask and brushed where I didn’t want the blue to show. Edge Overlay was placed on the lower-left edge. I selected just the stamp and used Edit>Fill to turn it green.

Brushes – I rotated this brush and placed it on the bottom edge in blue. Then I added a splatter brush over the photos from upper left to lower right.

Element Cluster – Started with the Beaded Foliage, added the Blue Flower from Mini Palette Oisau, the Heart and Leather Cord, the Postage Stamp which color using Edit>Fill, and the Wordart “had never imagined.”
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and NAdams
Love love love this. Fantastic to have these four images and to be able to see them together on this artfully created page.
Congrats on the feature!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata