Oscraps

The Big Tree Inn
The next village over is filled with lots of historic landmarks and buildings. The Big Tree Inn is one of them.
Credits list
Artplay Gallivant Collection
Artplay Palette Gallivant
Gallivant FotoBlendz 1
Travel WordART Mix 3

Travel Template Album 6 (page 12)
MultiMedia Documents 9 (clock)

Process
Page 12 of the Travel Template Album 6 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Gallivant was used as the foundation of the page. Gallivant FotoBlendz_1 was substituted for the fotoblendz mask on the template. The image of the National Hotel was clipped to the new fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light (reduced opacity). The smaller photos were clipped to the frame masks. The stains of the template were recolored. Transfers and embellishments from the kit were added. The page was completed by adding journaling and word art.

Thank you for looking!
This looks like an amazing Inn. Must be a lovely village to visit with all the historical landmarks. Love the LO with all your layered photos and the bg with the beautiful arch of the Inn exposed.

I love this layout, with all the interesting photos and their unique frames, perspectives, crops, and layers.
Standing O for you!

I'm glad some local bought it. It has a wonderful feel to it. Also fun to see you guys were out for a joy ride in the 'vette..

My favorite part of this page is how you used the branch! Fits perfectly!
Congratulations on the feature!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata