Oscraps

*** WINNER ANNOUNCED *** Vicki Stegalls Designs (Momma O's) September Challenge

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE IS ... SCRAP-GENIE
CONGRATULATIONS!!

1656531047047.png

Hi, I'm Sharon and I am pleased to host Momma O's Challenge this month.
This month all you have to do is to create any layout, but it must have 10 strips of paper anywhere, any size on your page. You can add anything else you want.
https://oscraps.com/community/media/sept2022_vstegallchal-jpg.368262/
Sept2022_VStegallChal.jpg
I used 100% Vicki Stegall: Now and Forever, Forever this, Magic in the mess, Let's Play 11
Just being me, Blossom, Crisp Autumn and an element from a Use it all Challenge.

Rules
- Make a layout that has 10 strips of paper anywhere, any size on your page.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST September 2022. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE IS ... SCRAP-GENIE
CONGRATULATIONS!!