Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** Sweet Doll August 2023 Challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
1690349008221.png

Hi everyone and welcome to the Sweet Doll Design challenge for August, 2023.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:CONGRATS TO :cheer::cheer::cheer:

@Trinanne209

SWEET DOLL AUGUST CHALLENGE WINNER
(Please check your Conversations/Private Messages for your coupon.)​

This month Kel has kindly created a template for us to use for this month's challenge. The download link is below or simply click on the preview image.

The challenge this month is to use this super cute template to create a layout about JOY and/or HAPPINESS. Scrap about anything you like as long as it falls into the happiness, joyful, good times category. With all of the doom and gloom in the world at the moment we certainly do need to spread more light, happy and positive vibes out there! :)

As Kel is a new designer here at Oscraps you may not have a lot of any of her products so you are welcome to download another freebie that she provided a little while ago. It's called “Cherish This Moment" and is available for free by signing up to her newsletter:

Click Here
sd-cherishthismoment-kit-jpg.397902

Here is my page:
My page is of my youngest son with his youngest daughter, having a fun time in the pool one summer's day in 2010. Lanaia was around 19 months old and had the best time with Daddy and her Uncle Matt, they both took turns in pulling her around the pool on various floats and at one stage she actually fell asleep on a little kick board! It really was a fun and joyful day, full of happiness and lots of laughs! I just can't believe that this was 13 years ago! :eek2:

12X12-LANAIA-DADDY---THE-BEST-DAY.jpg
Credits are in the gallery.

Rules for this challenge:
Use the template to create a layout about anything that would fall into the category of JOY and/or HAPPINESS. As always you can put your own spin on the template but I should be able to recognize it on your finished layout.

Use 75% Sweet Doll products that are current in the store.
Please credit all products in your layout especially what Sweet Doll products were used.
Post your page in the Sweet Doll Gallery
Link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $10.00 Coupon to Sweet Doll's store by midnight PST Aug 31st, 2023.
See below on how to add your linked layout.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Such a wonderful template for the challenge! Thank you, Kel, for the template! I actually already had this layout done, without using the template. But when I looked for a challenge to "fit" my layout, I was pleased to find yours! And it was close enough to the template that it didn't take much work to move everything to the template!

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Such a wonderful template for the challenge! Thank you, Kel, for the template! I actually already had this layout done, without using the template. But when I looked for a challenge to "fit" my layout, I was pleased to find yours! And it was close enough to the template that it didn't take much work to move everything to the template!
Amazing! The template is a starting point, but we can use our creativity to celebrate special moments of happiness. :heartpumpred: :bowdown3:

Laura ODonnell

Here is mine. Love the template and Gelato, Please kit

thebestgelato_web600.jpg

Edited by Ona (aka wombat146): Laura, I just linked your layout so we can just click on it and go leave some love on it easily. :)

Last edited by a moderator: