Oscraps

{FREEBIE} Cherish this moment by Sweet Doll designs

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Greetings, lovely ladies!

Behold, I present to you a marvelous gift—an exclusive limited edition kit, and the best part? It's absolutely free!

I am thrilled to mark my first month at the store, and to commemorate this special occasion, I have curated an exclusive kit from the beloved "Boutique Cute Doll" collection. This delightful gift is designed to evoke a sense of nostalgia, just like it does for me. To receive this charming kit clicking here.

SD-CherishThisMoment-kit.jpg

Psst! Don't forget to share your page featuring the kit right here, so I can have the pleasure of admiring it as well. Your creativity deserves to be celebrated! :hug2:

Last edited:

jules85

Greetings, lovely ladies!

Behold, I present to you a marvelous gift—an exclusive limited edition kit, and the best part? It's absolutely free!

I am thrilled to mark my first month at the store, and to commemorate this special occasion, I have curated an exclusive kit from the beloved "Boutique Cute Doll" collection. This delightful gift is designed to evoke a sense of nostalgia, just like it does for me. To receive this charming kit, all you need to do is subscribe to my newsletter by clicking here.

View attachment 397902

Psst! Don't forget to share your page featuring the kit right here, so I can have the pleasure of admiring it as well. Your creativity deserves to be celebrated! :hug2:
Thank you for your kindness ❤️

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Kel @Sweet Doll my great-granddaughter, she's 2, will be here tomorrow night!!! I'm holding off until she gets here. We're SO excited to see her and there will be lots of pictures.

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
@Cherylndesigns I would love to browse through a collection of beautiful pages showcasing photographs of your great-granddaughter :heartpumplove:

The images on her page were truly captivating, and I am curious to learn more about the charming location depicted in those pictures :airplane:

Last edited by a moderator: