Oscraps

National Watermelon Day
vickyday

National Watermelon Day

Done for the August Sweet Doll Designer Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/sweet-doll-august-2023-challenge.38070/

Journaling reads: When I think of watermelon, I always think of this picture of my son, Michael. He looks to be 4 years old, which means this was taken the summer of 1985. We were living on Kilby Road in Harrison, OH at the time. The only thing more delightful than a cold piece of watermelon on a hot summer evening is the delight seen on Michael’s face as he eats the cold fruit and the juices can be seen all over his chin, dripping down onto his shirt and running all the way down his arms and dripping from his elbows! Such a wonderful memory! August 3, 2023

I clipped a paper to one of the paint elements, shown behind the photo in dark blue.
Credits list
Sweet Template Freebie by Sweet Doll (found above at link to challenge thread)
Summer Lovin' by Sweet Doll
Fonts Arial Bold and Arial Regular
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Sweet Doll Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Doll
What a gorgeous page! I love the bright and beautiful papers you used! Your photo is awesome and I love your beautiful cluster!

Super cute photo Vicky and just love the happy colours you have chosen to use with it! The whole layout screams happyiness and fun times! Beautifully scrapped!

Layout information

Category
Sweet Doll Designs
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename