Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 1 - Secret Gift | CHALLENGE

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
This is a kit from Vicki Robinson from 2017.
Stunning white space layout. I love everything about it. Despite the large skiing glasses, you can see her joy. It must have been a great day for her.
Thank you for participating in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for this new challenge. I did #3

This is gorgeous and also creative to use this type of filter for the photo. Love the themed elements as accent. Thank you for participating in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I just realized I forgot to post my Gift 3 page, Sylvia! All 3 challenges were great inspiration!
Yes, this is a perfect photo for the challenge. You've coordinated everything so beautifully on your layout that you don't even notice the shadows. Well done. Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I had some fun with this one, remembering the day we went shopping!
What great photos of your husband and he looks a bit "annoyed" LOL. And you make such a fun and fanatstic layout with them. Just perfect.
Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you so much for hosting, here's my gift no. 3 layout, full credits in gallery. Nice day my dear, and a wonderful week ahead!
The large snow flake in the background and the placement of the shapes with the floral elements is beautifully done. Gorgeous layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
here is my layout for gift #1

The wifi waking card is too cool and goes perfectly with the theme of gift #1. I love your photo and all the layers behind and that tiny date stamps in the corner. Fantastic layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the wonderful challenge, Sylvia. Here's my layout for Gift #2, I used an old kit that I still love.

WOW, such an old goodie, but it still rocks. Like your fabulous layout with all the movements and music vibes.