Oscraps

Day 1 Secret Gift #2
Cherylndesigns

Day 1 Secret Gift #2

I received Gift Box #2 and according to my purchasing history in the store, one of the first kits I got was Rock On World Tour Mega Kit by Vicki Stegall. I have used this kit a few times, and I still love it. I used it to create this page, but the image at the bottom is from Pixabay. Font is 215000E Regular.
Credits list
Rock On World Tour Mega Kit by Vicki Stegall: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Rock-On-World-Tour-Mega-Kit-by-Vicki-Stegall.html
Image from Pixabay
Font: 215000E Regular
  • Love
Reactions: *sylvia*
Great Rock On theme layout. Really like the contrast with a colorful background and black and white extraction composition. Very artistic.

This is such a fun page, there's a lot of movement on the background and with the photo. I really like the contrast between the light colors of the paper and elements with the darks in the photo and touches of dark elements.

WOW, such an old goodie, but it still rocks. Like your fabulous layout with all the movements and music vibes.
Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

This is such a fun page, there's a lot of movement on the background and with the photo. I really like the contrast between the light colors of the paper and elements with the darks in the photo and touches of dark elements.
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments!

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename