Oscraps

September Challenge # 7 - Artsy/Mixed Media

RJMJ

Great challenge! Enjoyed it!
@vickyday Lovely! Layout!!!...Love your Extraction!!!...The Wings!...And all of your Beautiful! autumn/fall colors...Love! the way you have composed your page...with all of those leaves & flowers surrounding your beautiful! photo extraction!!!...Love! your quote & journaling!!!...Awesome!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge!!!... #kiss...

RJMJ

WOW these are great pages people!!!
Thanks Rhonda @RJMJ for the challenge!

@Amandajk Really Like your page composition!...Nice use of fall colors!...Love! your "turned out" page & all the goodies in behind!!!...Love! all the leaves! & fun WA!!!...Goes perfectly with your journaling,story & extraction!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge!!!... #kiss...

RJMJ

@*gina* So glad you enjoyed! my challenge!!! Gina!!!... :)...As Always!!! you created a Stellar! layout!!!...You are an expert in extractions!!!...I just love It!!!...Love! the Purple in your BG!...Paint & your Beautiful!!! cluster of leaves!!!...Nice WA to go with your extraction/photo story!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge!!!...#kiss3...

*gina*

CHEERY O
@*gina* So glad you enjoyed! my challenge!!! Gina!!!... :)...As Always!!! you created a Stellar! layout!!!...You are an expert in extractions!!!...I just love It!!!...Love! the Purple in your BG!...Paint & your Beautiful!!! cluster of leaves!!!...Nice WA to go with your extraction/photo story!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge!!!...#kiss3...
Thank you so much, Rhonda xx

RJMJ

What a fun challenge.

@BrightEyes Kay...So glad you had fun with my challenge!!!... :D ...But seriously!!!!!!!!!!...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so Gorgeous!!!...You really knocked this challenge right out of the park!!!..Gorgeous!!! extracted photo!...Beautiful!!! use of bright & bold!!!...fall colors,flowers & leaves!!!...Nice touch with the butterflies!!!...all this enveloping your stunning!!! photo!!! extraction...And what A WOW! title!!!...You just nailed it!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge this month!!!...#kiss...

Last edited:

RJMJ

Super fun challenge. Thanks for hosting, Rhonda.
@zlemon Glad you had fun with my challenge!!!...I like the mystique of your page!!! & Such fun characters!!!......Nice background work & l really like your rich fall color choices!!!...Reds,rusts,oranges with a pop of yellow/gold!!!...Looks like fall colors to me!!!... :)... Love the glow on your WA...Nice blending! & light...A cardinal...[which always signifies fall to me...]...like your choice of leaves & just a couple of snowflakes!!!...Brr!...Winter comes soon after fall has ended...Nice!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge this month!!!...#kiss...

RJMJ

UPDATED challenge layout

@mary-lynne OMG!!!...So Beautiful!!!...Glorious!!! use of all those fabulous! fall colors!!!...Love!!! all of your brush & paint work too!!!...What a Gorgeous!!! picture too!!!...WOW!...She certainly is beautiful!!!...great! title!! & large cluster!!!...Really like the large flower & how you stacked your fall leaves!!!...LOVE!!!...LOVE!!!...LOVE!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge this month!!!... #kiss...

RJMJ

Thanks again, Rhonda!

@Susan - s3js Wow!...This is really lovely!!! & I think rather poignant for the times...Brilliant journaling! & storytelling!...Lovely! composition! & use of fall colors!!!...Great textures & blending too!!!...Great Job! on the challenge!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge this month!!!#kiss...

RJMJ

@tinekereinders @pachimac @Cherylndesigns @Madi @isDK @Pia/Pippin @margje @Norma @Dady @Betty Jo @vickyday @Amandajk @*gina* @BrightEyes @zlemon @mary-lynne @myla @Susan - s3js ...Hi! there everyone!!!...I'm just popping in to say a final Thank You! to everyone who participated in my artsy/mixed media challenge this month!!!...I loved all of your layouts!!!...So creative & wonderful!!!...I really do appreciate each one of you for taking the time to create a layout for my challenges!!!...xx Much Thanks!!!...Rhonda #kiss...